I don't really know what happened, where was I and this blog for the past two years. It's like some space-time wormhole got me into its unimaginable depths and spit me out a couple of days ago.

Anyway, you can all assume I was in another dimension or something (I wanted to say prison but then I realized I could have had computer and Internet access inside it, so that's not good excuse) because I didn't touch Flash, web or mobile development or anything similar all this time! I know it sound incredible but it's true.

This means first I'll have to see what in the world happened with Flash in all this time :) Is it still alive and can I countinue with it?

I can see from my stats people still visit this blog quite often, so I guess there are some good info here for you to read and enjoy. If I need some help in catching up with new stuff don't be a stranger and help me out!

You can still connect with me via Twitter or Facebook page.

Flanture
*_*