22 April 2011

Happy 4th Blogoversary

Today is 4 years since I started this blog. That's just amazing. I'm one of those people who rarely finishes something I've started (don't judge me, pls) but this blog has survived for 4 long years and not only survived, but improved over the time, contribute some value to the Blogosphere (I hope) and will continue to do so.

Every time I neglect posting comments and feedback are bringing me back to find new stuff to blog about, so thank you for that. Thank you for subscribing to my RSS feed, all 250+ of you. This number is growing steadily over the time.

Social media networks also played large part in improving Flanture, first Twitter and from recently you can connect also via Facebook page which is still new but gives us new ways to discuss Flash and web.

It is always good advice to move your blog in direction your readers need it. Flanture asked and you answered. Here is Poll result from last month:



Thank you for your answers. I have no other option but to announce that Flanture will soon open its YouTube channel with Flash / ActionScript Tutorials!

Happy 4th Blogoversary !!!

*_*

0 comments:

 

template by blogger templates