25 September 2009

Thiefs among us (stolen content)


This is screenshot of completely stolen post from this blog. Here is my original post and here is the location of stolen content *. Post is 100% stolen, even swf example and source. Off course, no contact information on thief's blog, but since it's on Blogger and he uses AdSense I know who should I contact about it.

I don't mind fair use with back link, but this is really ridiculous.

* UPDATE: issue resolved - content removed by blog author.

*_*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fucker

flanture said...

btw, I found out who he is and I'm really disappointed he represents himself as web developer and css master, but yet he has several of this blogs with stolen content.

I have send him the letter to remove this content and if he doesn't do it, I'll have to go public with this.

What would you do?

Jon said...

sorry Flanture

i have deleted all your content. please review. some user uploaded all these content by mistake.

now everything is fine.. hope you don't mind.

Thanks for your patience
jon

 

template by blogger templates