12 June 2009

Flash Platform Books

Every once and a while when I come across some Flash Platform related book I have this habit to post about it, just as a self reference thing, but as time passes I realized how there were lots of this reviews on my blog.

However, I also noticed how learning from a book can be hard sometimes. This doesn't have to apply to everyone, off course, it is probably an individual thing, but quality of the book is also important. There are many 'reference-kinda' books out there with lists of thing you can do, basic programming techniques descriptions within 800+ pages you can read for days or even weeks and not learn much.

For me personally, best ones are real life examples tutorials, concrete knowledge which you can implement and expand right away. This kind of books I would buy any day.


Here is the list of Flash Platform books related reviews or mentions including Adobe AIR and Flex:



*_*

0 comments:

 

template by blogger templates