24 November 2008

Flash Blured Bubbles Effect

While searching for new Flash creations at FlashDen library, I have noticed some very interesting new files and one of them is background animation - blurry light cells by ranfirefly. It occurred to me that this simple effect can be created using my previous tutorial on rain effect, but with slightly changed parameters.

I have been playing around to see if I can duplicate same effect and amazingly, but after only few new lines of code, my result is the same. I'm not gonna display finished code since this author has already earned few bucks with his file and it won't be fair to give the code for free, but it's easy actually, you only have to provide blur effect inside clone function (described in my previous tutorial), to change movement direction and finally to 'add some randomness' to x direction component of particles.




.

 

template by blogger templates