29 August 2007

Flash Image Gallery Widget


Widget-like image gallery is still work in progress, but functionality is now good enough. File is most suitable for blog sidebar. Code is small, only 60 lines and only 3 functions: move(), adjust() and setToStage().

If you would like to have this gallery for free (with your images, off course) on your blog, email me at flanture [at] gmail. You can have as many images as you like. Colors and links customized.

Next, I will do is stop and resume rotation functions, scale images on sides, info button. Later on I'll try to make xml driven component from it.

2 comments:

sawan said...

Hello,

I would like to say you have some talent with the flash designs you make, the slideshow looks really authentic.

Regards,
Max

flanture said...

Thanks Max,

I'm still learning but I'm very dedicated and I really enjoy AS and Flash.

 

template by blogger templates