11 May 2007

widget madness

New project I'm currently working on is this widget-like website gadget (see image). I don't really know what will it be, I don't have any plans, but I'm sure something will come up along the way.

It's dimensions are 200x200. For now it has only one function. But that function works great! Little grey triangle in the left bottom corner is button, which has on rollOver function that shows tooltip. On press, button opens movieClip in the top, that have 3 input text fields, for red, green and blue colors in hexadecimal values. When you press button with new values, background color is changed accordingly.

And that's it. Simple but functional. I just couldn't wait to finish it before I presented it here :)

Feedback is very appreciated.

0 comments:

 

template by blogger templates